17 August 2012

Happy fridge

I know it has been a while since I updated, but a lot has been going on.  I have spent the last 9 weeks travelling and having fun and doing some work, but mostly I have brewed less and tasted more.  My famous Hopabple has been reinstated, this time as an all grain recipe.  I strongly suggest playing with fruits in IPAs as they stay hoppy but less bitter in the aftertaste.  In any case, I also have been trying to harvest some Trappist yeasts, and since I went to Belgium and brought back a crate full of various Trappist beers (including several of each Westvleteren!) I will be working on propagating what is in those bottles. Mmmmm more Trappist beers to drink...

Back to the original reason I sat down to do this... I opened up the fridge to put in a handful of Brazilian beers that I just acquired on my most recent trip, and found a very happy fridge. It made me realize that this must be shared and I must get back to the blog!

Until next time... HAPPY FRIDGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment